* I accidentally said he is the army commander. He is actually commander of the Border Police. They are a military unit that has the powers that both the army and police have. They are far more brutal than either and are feared most by Palestinians. I have heard that about 50% of their ranks are composed of Bedouins and Palestinians who have decided to collaborate with the army. They are often more vicious that the Israeli Jewish soldiers.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Brave commander in action
I haven't seen anyone in uniform push civilians around and threaten them with such heroic courage. That is why this section is devoted entirely to him. I'm sure he will get a medal.
* I accidentally said he is the army commander. He is actually commander of the Border Police. They are a military unit that has the powers that both the army and police have. They are far more brutal than either and are feared most by Palestinians. I have heard that about 50% of their ranks are composed of Bedouins and Palestinians who have decided to collaborate with the army. They are often more vicious that the Israeli Jewish soldiers.
* I accidentally said he is the army commander. He is actually commander of the Border Police. They are a military unit that has the powers that both the army and police have. They are far more brutal than either and are feared most by Palestinians. I have heard that about 50% of their ranks are composed of Bedouins and Palestinians who have decided to collaborate with the army. They are often more vicious that the Israeli Jewish soldiers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment