Fruit market in Hebron. Believe it or not, you can actually get real fruit here. Minus preservatives, additives, chemicals, etc. You wouldn't imagine the difference in taste.
Daoud and I. Daoud has been in a hospital too after being arrested, blindfolded, and beaten by Israeli soldiers several years ago. He was with me in Kiryat Arba.
Me with fellow activists. We went to a meeting to hear Palestinians plan a peaceful demonstration in Hebron. I cannot show you the faces of the other people in the meeting. They could be arrested.
Palestinian friends and I back in our apartment.
* I know that the cast may remind some people of a polar bear. I thought of walking down the street and offering kids SnoCones but you can't get them here anyways. While in the hospital, my visitors and I had fun making Michael Jackson anecdotes, especially leading up to the surgery. Some topics are more or less universal.

No comments:
Post a Comment